Webcams are the cameras mounted in a desktop which are used to take videos and photos through camera app.
They are gradually used in video conferences and meetings and now a days due to pandemic every classes are going on in video conferences some apps such as zoom and Google meet are common preferences in taking classes which use is webcams for video classes.
How to connect webcam to pc
Step 1: turn on your PC and let the OS run .
Step 2: Check the USB port which is in the back side of your CPU and put the USB connector of your webcam.
step 3: In newer operating systems there are preloaded drivers for webcams Show the webcam start detected automatically.
if not then download the drivers from the respective websites of the webcam company.
Step 4: Keep the webcam come in the CD Containing respective softwares for your webcam then download the software for additional features
Step 5: adjust the webcam in the top of your monitor which should be in the middle of the monitor and it should be pointing towards your face . it should be installed as you should so your face completely.
How to test a webcam
Step 1: click on start and look for the camera.
step 2: open the camera and wait for sometime.
step 3: The camera will detect your webcam and your face would be shown in your monitor.
Take care that the camera should be placed in a proper position
How to use a webcam
In previous days the webcams where used to take photos in certain forms but now upper evolving of video calls and conferences the webcams are used to show your face , record videos and attend meetings
certain apps such as zoom , Google meet ,Skype webx and Microsoft teams are using it prominently
it is used so gradually that the laptops are coming with inbuilt webcams
1. Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam, Full HD 1080p/30fps Video Calling, Clear Stereo Audio, HD Light Correction, Works with Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, Hangouts,
Full-HD Video Calling :
· This streaming webcam operates in full-HD 1080p video at 30-fps, whether you’re on Skype or streaming yourself gaming in a strong HD 720p; It covers the full action; Connects to your device via USB
· Crisp Video Quality :
· Using this video calling device over wifi allows professionals and others to record rich content that is fluid, professional-looking and polished – such as demonstrations or showcasing your passions
· Full-HD Glass Lens :
· Users of this full HD streaming camera that captures a wide 78 degree field of view will be seen in high clarity and detail – the five-element glass lens with premium auto-focus capability shoots and records video that is crystal-clear
· Brighter Images :
· Equipped with automatic HD autofocus and light correction, this streaming webcam fine-tunes to your lighting conditions to produce bright, well-contrasted images – even if you’re in a dim setting
· Dual Microphones :
· The two-microphone system on this HD webcam – one on each side of the lens – captures natural stereo audio while filtering out background noise
Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
Price: ₹ 10,999.00
May 23, 2021
2. Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
Logitech Brio Stream Webcam, Ultra HD 4K Streaming Edition, 1080p/60fps Hyper-Fast Streaming, Wide Adjustable Field of View for Gaming, Works with Skype, Zoom, Xsplit, YouTube, PC/Xbox/Laptop – Black
· Premium Conferencing :
· Setting the benchmark in webcams, this video calling device delivers 4K ultra HD quality conferencing, streaming and recording – for the ultimate collaboration experience
· Hyper-Fast Frame Rate :
· This video conferencing webcam is able to stream 1080p/60fps video over wifi that is fluid and life-like; It covers all the action with thrilling and unusual slow-motion replays
· Optimised Field-of-View :
· Collaboration from different offices has been made simpler with this conferencing webcam, using the 5x digital zoom, autofocus and three FOV settings so you can include more people in a meeting without cuddling
· Certified Technology :
· This 4k webcam is certified for business use and compatible with software, including Skype for Business, Windows Hello, Cisco Jabber and Microsoft Cortana and other applications that can recognise USB webcams
· See Every Detail :
· This conferencing webcam is highly adaptable, using integrated RightLight 3 with HDR technology to resolve issues caused by lighting conditions, such as bright or low light, which may result in poor video quality
Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
Price: ₹ --------
May 23, 2021
Interested in graphic cards
3. Logitech C930-E Business Webcam
Logitech C930-E Business Webcam, Full HD 1080p/30fps Video Calling, Light Correction, Autofocus, 4X Zoom, Privacy Shade, Works with Skype Business, WebEx, Lync, Cisco, PC/Mac/Laptop/MacBook/Chrome
· Premium Streaming :
· This video calling device delivers your presentation in stunning HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second with a 90-degree diagonal field of view; It covers the full action.
· UVC 1.5 H.264 Encoding :
· Frees up system bandwidth and delivers a smoother video stream by putting video processing in the camera.
· Ideal for Large Conference Rooms :
· This video conference camera is integrated with HDR, 4x digital zoom with remote control pan, tilt and zoom, as well as 2 omni-directional mics, so you can get your point across loud and clear.
· Versatile Connectivity :.
· Adaptable to your business network set up, this conferencing webcam is certified for Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype, compatible with most UC and web conferencing applications.
· Clip-and-Go :
· Mount the USB plug and play office conference camera on your LCD screen, notebook, table top or mount it on your own tripod instead; A removable cover flips down to assure privacy and peace of mind.
Logitech C930-E Business Webcam
Price: ₹ 12,955.00
May 23, 2021
4. Logitech C270 HD Webcam
Logitech C270 HD Webcam, HD 720p/30fps, Widescreen HD Video Calling, HD Light Correction, Noise-Reducing Mic, for Skype, FaceTime, Hangouts, WebEx, PC/Mac/Laptop/MacBook/Tablet – Black
· Full HD widescreen video calling:
· Logitech C270 let you make widescreen video calls in HD 720p at 30fps. The lense with 60-degree field of view covers all of the action
· HD lighting adjustment:
· Automatically improves the warmth and balance of your image for whatever setting you are in, so you look your best, even in dim environments
· Built-in noise-reducing mic:
· Enjoy clear conversation even in busy surroundings and streaming over wifi with noise reducing mic
· Universal clip:
· Attaches securely to your screen or works as a stand on a shelf or desk, the clip mounts at different angles to bring your friends and family all the details around you
· Ideal for laptop or tablet:
· Compatible with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.10 or later, and Chrome OS via the USB port
Logitech C270 HD Webcam
Price: ₹ 2,049.00
May 23, 2021
5. Lenovo™ 300 FHD Webcam
Lenovo™ 300 FHD Webcam with Full Stereo Dual Built-in mics | FHD 1080P 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Camera |Ultra-Wide 95° Lens, 4X Digital Zoom | 360° Rotation | Flexible Mount (GXC1B34793)
· Full HD Video Calls with Stereo Audio:
· The Lenovo 300 FHD Webcam is powered by a Full HD 1080P 2.1 Megapixel CMOS camera that allows your friends, family, and colleagues to see you as clear as day, even when they are worlds away. With full stereo dual-mics that are perfect for conferencing or long-distance video calls, they’ll be able to hear you loud and clear, every time.
· High resolution FHD 1080P Webcam with dual mics:
· The innovative FHD 1080P camera delivers perfect high-resolution video and lets you set the scene with its ultra-wide 95° lens and 4X digital zoom. Video alone is not enough, though, which is why two built-in mics capture crisp stereo audio from all directions.
· Easy Plug-and-Play Setup:
· Simply unpack and unfold the camera when you want to do a call, and plug the USB 2.0 cable into any Windows or Mac device. Within seconds, you will be ready to go live on your favorite conferencing or streaming software, with no drivers necessary.
· Mount Anywhere & Everywhere:
· With a 1.8 m cable, tripod support, and a flexible mounting mechanism, you can attach your webcam virtually anywhere. Even difficult angles work, thanks to the wide-angle, tilt controls, and 360° rotation. Just mount it, tilt it, and open the privacy shutter
· Supported OS:
· Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.14 or Higher, Ubuntu 20.04, Chromebook 85.0.4181.3 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (MJPG) @ 30 Frame Rate (default) | Zoom: Supports Digital 4X Zoom | Focus: Fixed Focus | FOV: 95° | Rating: 5V 150mA | Clip: Tripod-ready Universal Clip Fits Laptops, Desktops and other LCD Monitors
Lenovo™ 300 FHD Webcam
Price: ₹ 2,775.00
May 23, 2021